With winter quickly approaching, November is the perfect month to tackle those tedious, yet critical tasks that keep your home well maintained and moreover, safe.
Here are a few home maintenance tips we recommend you tackle this November.
- Drain all exterior hoses.
- Service snowblower.
- Rake your leaves and clean out your gutters.
- Check all smoke detector batteries.
- Inspect your homes exterior and cover any caps or cracks.
- Replace weather stripping.
- Winterize your AC unit and sprinkler system.